- Chicken – 500g (cut into small pieces)
- AAC Coconut oil – 5-6 tablespoons (precise enough to fry)
- To Marinate:
- Chilli powder – ¾ teaspoon
- Kashmiri chilli powder – ½ teaspoon
- Ginger garlic paste – 3 teaspoons
- Turmeric powder – ½ teaspoon
- Pepper Powder – ½ teaspoon
- Lemon juice – 2 teaspoons
- Curry leaves – a handful
Cut the cleaned chicken into medium pieces. Take ¾ teaspoon chilli powder, ½ teaspoon Kashmiri chilli powder, 3 tablespoons of ginger garlic paste, ½ teaspoon turmeric powder, ½ teaspoon pepper powder, 2 tablespoons of lemon juice and salt according to taste in a big mixing bowl. Mix the ingredients well and add chicken pieces to it. Sprinkle little water so that the chicken pieces are coated well with the spices. Keep it aside for about half an hour so that the ingredients get absorbed well.
Heat about 5-6 tablespoons of AAC coconut oil in a pan. Add the marinated chicken pieces and fry it (either shallow or deep fry). Once the chicken turns a golden brown colour, take them out. Finally, add few curry leaves and fry them for just 5 sec. Spread the curry leaves over the fried chicken and serve hot!