- AAC Sesame oil- 2 tablespoons
- Ginger 2-3 inches, peeled and cut into thin strips
- Chicken – 350g
- Soya sauce - 2 tablespoons
- Shaoxing wine or Chinese rice wine - 1 tablespoon
- Water - ½ cup
- Ground white pepper – 2 tablespoons
Heat about 2 tablespoons of AAC sesame oil in a pan. Add sliced ginger and fry until brown and fragrant. Add the chicken cut into small pieces and stir-fry for about 10-15 seconds. Add 2 tablespoons of soya sauce, wine and ground white pepper to the chicken. Add a ½ cup of water and stir for 1-2 minutes. Cover the pan and cook the chicken for about 10 minutes in low flame until the sauce gets thickened and the chicken gets tender. Plate it and serve hot!